Thursday 21 April 2011

Left-over sweet treats


After making Whoopie Pies at the weekend, I had a little bit of yoghurt left over. Being a super-duper-housewife-in-the-making I didn't want to throw it out, so I scanned my little pink bible for another recipe to chuck the left overs into...

The Orange, Almond and Yoghurt Loaf has left my kitchen smelling tropical! There didn't seem to be too much orange zest in the recipe (for those of you that aren't keen on "peel"), but the aroma - Mmmmmm! Says it all.

This was sooo easy to make. Throw everything in, and ta-da! The baking time was spot on, and the end result is zingy perfection.



I've brought the chopped up loaf into work today for a taste test so I'm hoping for the thumbs up... if the smell's anything to go by, I don't think I'll be disappointed!

I'm not left wondering if I could count this as one of my five-a-day...? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment